Free Energy Saving Advice Event
Do you have a home that is difficult to keep warm?
Do you want to reduce your energy costs?
Do you want to use your energy more efficiently?
Big Energy Saving Network is a campaign to help domestic consumers get good value from their expenditure on energy, to use energy effectively and have warm, comfortable homes.
It is developed by BESN and promoted by the Citizens Advice network with Devon Communities Together as a delivery partner.
Come along to Sampford Courtenay Village Hall on Saturday, 20 November, 10.30–11.30am to meet Devon Community Together’s Home Energy Advisor, coming to our community to talk to us about:
- The impact of increased gas costs on all energy supplies
- getting the best price from your current provider
- the pros and cons of looking for a cheaper supplier
- Devon Oil Collective
- how to use energy effectively in the home
- measures that can be taken to make homes more energy efficient
- the supplier services available to vulnerable customers
Bring along your energy bills for confidential advice on how you might reduce your costs.
Telephone advice is also available to any individuals who may prefer this method of contact.
Entry and advice is free